Download a PDF of the “Submission Guidelines” here.
Download a PDF of the “Citation and Style Guide” here.
- The journal is open to all current or former Texas Woman’s University undergraduate and graduate students from any academic department.
- Papers should be history-oriented, previously unpublished research.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by an editorial board composed of both faculty and students from universities across the United States. The editorial review process is double-blind; neither the editorial board or published authors’ identities will be revealed until the journal is printed. (Papers that are not revised for publication will remain completely anonymous to the editorial board.)
- Papers must be prepared in Chicago Manual of Style format, using footnotes. Please see the journal’s “Citation & Style Guide” for more details.
- Papers should be between two thousand (2,000) and eight thousand (8,000) words.
- All papers must be submitted via email in MS Word or a compatible platform (e.g. Rich Text Format).
- Papers should be emailed to the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your email should also include:
- your name it should appear in the journal,
- your student classification, and
- your academic department.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission.
- Papers must be submitted on or before Thursday, January 28, 2010.
- If your paper has been accepted by the editorial board, you will be notified by email on or before Wednesday, March 10, 2010.
- At this time, you will also be advised of any revisions to your paper that may be necessary before publication. Revisions must be completed no later than Thursday, April 1, 2010.
- The journal will be available for purchase by Friday, May 14, 2010. Copies will be available in the Department of History and Government.
- For more information, please contact the editors, Kathryn Baird and Leslie Lindsey, at email@example.com.